What to learn, in what order?
As I try to re-inspire myself to be regular about blogging – and documenting what I learn …
More really good resources:
- Ultimate Skills Checklist for Your First Data Analyst Job (Udacity)
- Data Science University Programs( from Ryan Swanstrom’s “Data Science 101 Blog“)
- Data Science Handbook
- Interviewing? Data Science Interview Guide.
- List with various option for each topic : http://datasciencemasters.org/. This page has a lot of really nice resources, neatly compiled by topic but focused on Python. For R resources go here: https://github.com/datasciencemasters/go/blob/master/r-resources.md.
- A nice talk on how to think of you data science resume: DataGotham 2012 – Harlan Harris